jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Hello 2016!

Sur la coté de Saône

It's been MONTHS since I last updated.

Hello 2016! I must say, 2015 started out quite nicely and ended up pretty bad at the end. That being said, I had some serious adventures and misadventures, some non-stop laughters and days filled with caffeine and running. I've also had my fair share of stressful times and moments where I thought I was so busy I could hardly squeeze another activity in.

Anything can happen, which is why I try to make everyday worth it. I think that in the past year, I've had my share of stepping outside my comfort zone. That being said, I have some serious plans on doing more of said activity. One of the most important goals I set last year was to train and run a half marathon. I am pleased to say that this goal was fulfilled and that I can't wait to do another one this year.

To have more (mis)adventures, here are my goals of 2016:

1. Run a 10k and a half marathon
2. Read 26 books
3. Balkans trip (it needs to happen)
4. Speak up and get out of my comfort zone
5. Learn to cook a few favorite foods 
6. Travel more
7. More laughter, less stress
8. Be Kind and have more gratitude
9. Never take "no" for an answer until I've exhausted all possibilities
10. Read the bible more because God says that those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles.  Isiah 40:31

Because I know I will walk and not grow weary, I will run and not grow weak and God will lift me up on wings like eagles and soar

Goodbye 2015 and here's to a brighter 2016!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire