lundi 3 mars 2014

brunch à lyon

I now understand the meaning of eating brunch en France. It. Is. Amazing. It also means a lazy Sunday (minus the running I did) and spending almost two hours eating brunch in a quaint little restaurant sur presqu'île. Despite the cold weather, we got plenty of sunshine.

NOMNOM or as the French would say, MIAM MIAM

Not the best picture I've taken, but you get an idea of what's being offered. Also, it's actually buffet style, but after the first serving, you're pretty much full. I did have another serving of coffee though... as expected. The brunch includes yogurt and granola, your choice of hot drinks, fresh orange juice, your choice of a croissant or pain au chocolat, unlimited amount of bread with all kinds of jam and paste. Finally, it includes 2 soft-boiled eggs with salad, meat and cheese. So, if you're looking for a brunch place on a lazy day in Lyon, look no further:

Pain et Cie
13-15 Rue des Quatre Chapeaux
69002 Lyon

I've been slow at blogging because I've been busy at work and after that I usually have either Russian class or piano class. Luckily, this week and next are vacation (unfortunately, just for students!). So, I have no class. It'll be a good time to catch up on my goals I made earlier this year. And speaking of those... I'm making progress for my 5k under 25 mins. It's now at 28 mins! Who knows, maybe I'll get it to 20 mins later this year....

Between the last post and this, I snuck out of Lyon on a Saturday to Vienne. It's a small city just 20 mins by train south of Lyon, full of roman ruins and cute little streets, and of course, hills. What's a French city without hills, right?!

Panoramic view of Vienne from atop


It's quite cute, and I'll definitely go out more later this month as the weather gets better and better! Voilà, la vie lyonnaise. À la prochaine fois!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire