lundi 31 mars 2014

spring weekends

Gorgeous day in Lyon (Place Celestins)

First thing to announce is that I fulfilled my goal to run a 10k in an hour! Now, I must continue to work on my 5k time, which is currently standing at 27 minutes!

So I've been busy. Of course, the first thing that suffers is my blog. I would love a vacation, but in this gorgeous sunny weather with my lyonnaise life, I really can't complain much. It did rain last weekend but Lyon is beautiful under the rain. So I suppose I will go out despite the rain. Who doesn't like to dance under the rain? My love affair with Lyon is undeniably awesome.

Over the past few weeks, I've been either running to work or running to a class, or running to some other event I'm suppose to be at. Balancing a social life is....quite difficult. All work and no play makes a dull person! Therefore, I do need my social life too~ April, however, will be more interesting. There is a random trip to Spain that's been scheduled (just for a weekend). I've never been there before! The Easter break will be spent in Estonia and Finland. Finally, a weekend will be spent in Geneva. I might just go to the countryside in May for a weekend to spend some time with my lovely French family. I just hope I have time to practice the piano so I'm prepared for my lessons every week.

So, 2 weekends ago, there was a Venetian Carnival in Annecy. Loads of people and beautiful costumes.


There were some ridiculous costumes as well. Hey, if I can't make it Venice to see a Venetian Carnival, I might as well enjoy the one that Annecy has to offer!

I've been eating waaay too many pastries. So what else is new?


Recently, after that 10k run, I decided to treat myself to this lovely pastry called Millefeuille Nature from Paul. It is freaking delicious. The flavors just melt into your mouth and the sweetness was just right.

The daylight saving time threw me off this morning, but I still made it to work a bit past 8h00, so it's all good. And, last week, I biked to work with coffee. Am I pro now?

Get ready Spain and Estonia, I'm coming soon!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire