mardi 17 décembre 2013

master's of nonproliferation and terrorism studies



Oh. My. God.

OH. MY. GOD.

MASTER DEGREE DONE!

Call me Master Tina. I am officially a holder of a Master of Arts degree in Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies! It has certainly been a long, hard, challenging yet rewarding journey. I have accomplished all my goals and look forward to setting more goals to fulfill. I can't wait to frolick under the Lyonnais sun or catching snowflakes in the snow.

What have I been doing since getting this expensive degree? Working. To prepare for my trip and making sure everything will be smooth. I'm really excited to start working over there again. Most of this vacation will be spent reading so I don't go in blinded.

I still can't believe I did it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire