lundi 16 septembre 2013

energy-less mondays

Mondaymodaymoday.

It was my first weekend workshop and I believe I have 4 more on the way. It shouldn't be that bad, the 22 units, I suppose and work. After the third week, I still think about Lyon every day but getting back into the schedule of school. Strangely, I also miss tap water. A lot. The most delicious tap water I ever had was in Salzburg. So delicious it was almost sweet to the taste.

Autumn is tiptoeing its way in. Along with the cool weather, is the fog and mist. The autumn rain will soon be on its way and frankly, I couldn't be happier. I still go running in the morning having gotten used to the Geneva/Lyon schedule. On the plus side, the wind is not as strong in the morning.

I JUST TURNED IN MY PETITION TO GRADUATE. OMG. I'M SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE, MY MIND IS GONE. CAN DECEMBER COME ANY FASTER? Actually, not that fast because I have to find a job before then.

So, it's been 2 weeks since I've been back. Where is my appetite? I can't seem to stomach most of the food here. Ridiculous, but I'm planning to head to the ridiculously expensive farmer's market to see if I can snatch up some fresh veggies to wake up my appetite.

Oh, I just bought a coffee maker on amazon. An Italian coffee maker:

I also can't drink the coffee here and would have to drive/walk far to get good coffee. Ok fine. The drive isn't so far, but for someone who hates driving, it is. So, here's my solution to said problem. It's small enough that, say if I went back to France, I could actually bring it with me. Then again, what am I thinking? My French mom told me she'd get me a fancy coffee maker when I get a flat in France.

In other international news:

In the meantime, the UN report on the chemical weapon use on Syria just came out. Click here to read it. Absolutely terrible and insane. The OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) must be going crazy at the moment.

The High-level meetings on nuclear disarmament will be held at the UN in NYC on 26 September 2013. High-level officials will come from all over the world to discuss how to proceed with nuclear disarmament.

Time to get back to all the readings I need to do and all the rest of the things that I somehow find the time for.

Happy Monday!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire