vendredi 14 juin 2013

trips and traveling

2 weeks left in my internship. Seriously?! I feel like I just got here and it's already June?! I'm so not prepared  to finish yet, just because there's so many things to be done. But I'm more than prepared to go back to Lyon. In fact, I'll be in Lyon this weekend. I can't wait to be home with my lovely French folks, bike riding on the quai, eating delicious food, and waltzed by street musicians. All under the beautiful Lyonnais sun.

I seem to have failed to blog in the past 2 weeks. All ok though because I was mostly in and out of work, and doing a bit of traveling. Voici some of my adventures:

Gruyères (CH):


morning train ride into the countryside

Cheeeeeeese

Old town

View from the Chateau


NOMNOM traditional food

La double crème, it's to die for

Yvoire (FR)

By the shores

Port of Yvoire

Preeettty 


delicious crepes

Bowl of ale (perfect for a rainy day)



Absolutely beautiful places to be for the weekend. And today, one of my wish was granted, to see the inside of the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation! For the sake of privacy, I won't post any photos of the inside, but it was beautiful and big. And yes, there were actually houses in there, so Russian people who works in the Mission lives in the Mission. I ate a ton of Russian food and drank vodka, as expected, of course. And they all gave us a parting gift, which was.....you guessed it! Vodka.

Back to Lyon, back to where my heart is.

Happy Friday and Bon weekend!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire