lundi 15 avril 2013

sunshine weekend

My second whole weekend in Geneva! And what great weather it has been. It's finally summer-like weather and my californian skin, now my fabulous French skin can finally get some relief! I hope the weather holds up and not get too cold in the next coming week, just in time for the NPT Prepcom.

I was going to go on a boat ride, but it turns out that the Rhone's current was too unstable so no boats were going out during the weekend. But not to worry, I spent plenty of time in the sun. Running, reading, strolling and sitting at an outside café with my housemate enjoying a cup of coffee, pastries and ice cream.

Oui, c'est trop bon

voilà, la glace!

All in Carouge, my favorite place in Geneva. I'm much more excited to be going back to Lyon to be enjoying the amazing weather, biking near the rivers, spending time with my French family, listening to concerts, drinking rosé. Ok, I'm just dreaming now. I'll stop.

After teaching on Sunday, I was able to walk around old town for a bit and enjoy the sun on my face.


Super nice view of the mountains. The mountains in the picture aren't that far away, and that's France. Things will get very busy from here on, but I look forward to the work, to the busy-ness and my reward  for when the Prepcom is done in May is a trip back home to Lyon.

Happy Monday, everyone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire