vendredi 19 avril 2013

happy weekend!



Busy busy busy-ing.. away!

Even so, I can't stop, for some reason, dreaming about Lyon. I mean, come on, brain! Get it together because you have work to do (Prepcom next week!) and you'll be back in Lyon anyways in May. That doesn't even stop me from dreaming about Lyon every day. How did I ever get so attached so such a place? 2 more weeks!

And an entire summer in Lyon. I have nothing to complain about. At all. An entire summer to spend in the place I love, with the people I love. Nothing is better than that.

In other news, I can't seem to stop coughing. I'm not sure if I'm sick or if it's just allergies. But because I'm coughing so much, I sound like I've been chain smoking since I was 15. Time to give myself a break this weekend before all the hectic mess starts. And speaking of this week, where did the warm weather go? Now it's raining and cold. Then again, it is a good excuse not to go outside and just stay home and rest.

I'm supposed to watch a play Saturday. Hope that will be interesting and give me some time to enjoy my free time. Other than some minor errands to run, it should be a relaxing weekend.

But in the meantime, stay tuned for the NPT PrepCom! Time to cook up some mischief and fun.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire