mercredi 2 janvier 2013

new year, new beginnings, new location, new life



Happy 2013, everyone!

I am back from NY and have been since New Year's Eve. It was an interesting trip and I'll be blogging about it later.

This year is coming off to a good start and I know so many amazing things are going to happen. For starters, I'll be in Geneva starting on the 8th! Exciting times. I can't wait to go back to Europe.

2012 was certainly a(n) (mis)adventure, I can't say I regret anything, because I really don't. Each day was a surprise. I learned so much this past year and I'm extremely grateful to have this amazing opportunity to be back in Europe interning.

I don't really have any new year resolution, just the same old, staying healthy, giving my best effort and what not.

And now I must pack and put my life in a suitcase for 8 months.

Geneva, here I come!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire