mardi 25 décembre 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!




MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!
JOYEUX NOËL, TOUT LE MONDE!!
С РОЖДЕСТВОМ!!!
圣诞节快乐!!


I just moved again.

This is turning out to be a regular thing for me -- moving. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end after finishing my studies and getting a job. 

Anyways, it's that time of the year, Christmas! I can't believe I'm flying to NYC tomorrow. Such an unexpected trip, but should be a ton of fun. I've a million things planned for my cousin to see so I hope we can get through many of them!

So I've packed 9 months of life into suitcases before, 5 days should be a piece of cake...

Anyways, I think I'll be stopping this blog and starting another one because I'm reaching my limit on the number of pictures stored on google. So I'll be starting another blog -- Europe part 2. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire