mardi 20 novembre 2012

operation christmas child aka it's getting closer to that time of the year



I got to do Operation Christmas Child again this year! Always fun and exciting, but I'm hoping to stuff more boxes next year. Operation Christmas Child always reminds me that Christmas time is just around the corner and another new year is coming.

It's almost Thanksgiving, and yours truly is going to sleep in, like no other. I hope. That mountain of work can wait until after I get a good night sleep first. I should probably just put on earplugs, a mask and have black-out curtains. Drink some wine. Maybe. I think a nice glass of Bordeaux or Cote du Rhone should do the trick. Last Thanksgiving, I was alone. Well, I was working at the aquarium all day, but coming back home alone on Thanksgiving isn't always that fun. Luckily I had a nice bottle of wine and food I prepared and the next day I decked out the tree.

I'm in the process of packing away. Besides boxes of books and clothes, I really don't have much. Let me see next year if I can stuff my life in 3-4 boxes when I move back to Monterey to finish my Master degree.

*47 days more to go. I can see myself once more frolicking on the cobblestone streets, climbing hills, singing...

I'm such a dreamer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire