jeudi 11 octobre 2012

top 16 things i learned before turning 24



1. It's a small world out there, but big when you think about all the opportunities opened to you

2. I love running 

3. I still enjoy climbing trees

4. I love espresso more than coffee

5. Drink coffee before running

6. Sometimes a headdesk is necessary when facepalm just doesn't cut it. 

7. Love and all that jazz are still a foreign concept to me

8. I like being mysterious

9. I really like being assertive and agressive when need be

10. I miss Lyon  

11. Music is a bigger part of my life than I thought

12. I have strange sense of humor

13. I still have no sense of fashion after all these years

14. Being sentimental kills me

15. Apparently, some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark still scares me. (>D) 

16. I'M ALMOST A QUARTER CENTURY OLD. WHAT IS THIS. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire