jeudi 18 octobre 2012

cre-vée




There comes a point in when you have so much to do, places to be, and eyeing that mountain of work that just would not decrease, you feel crevée. 

Crevée: worn out, pooped. 

In my opinion, it's the last level of the levels of tiredness. 

Tired                    fatiguée

Exhausted           épuiser

Pooped               crevée

I feel like I shouldn't be this tired. Really, I'm 24 years old, I'm supposed to be high on life, going out to  at every opportunity, falling asleep past midnight, non? 

Nope --- this is the reality slapping me in the face constantly. I find myself falling sleep as early as 22h30 and completely just zonk out. Then again, when I am ever going to get the time to do all these things and take all these opportunities? That's right, now. What's a little tiredness?

Ok, so this is another attempt to cut back on coffee. Back in college, I used to want coffee, not need it. I enjoyed it as a once-in-a-while beverage. Now, I just need it. EVERY DAY, ALL DAY.

I didn't have coffee all day yesterday -- shocking, I know.

This epic-ness must continue. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire