samedi 6 octobre 2012

the places to go -- europe round 2



Well, this is sort of an unofficial notice that I will be going back to Europe next January.

To Geneva.

Switzerland.

Apparently, the time I spent in Europe as an undergrad wasn't enough. Except this time will be different. This time I will be going there to work. To be an adult and dip my toes into the working world. Along with three of my classmates (as far as I know) we are heading off to Europe to put what we learned into action. I will be in Geneva, one will be in the Hague and two others will be in Vienna.

Yes, I'll be living in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Let's see how good my skills are in stretching that doll.......er, I mean swiss franc.

I know this is probably silly, but I've already started looking at where all the bookstores and stationary stores are. Yes, I know, I'm lame, but I can't help it. I love books and stationary. Oh, and I must look for markets in food, books and arts and crafts.

And CHOCOLATE.

I've been to Geneva once, but only just for a day, so this time, the opportunity to live and work there is absolutely most appreciated and I'm extremely grateful for this chance.

I absolutely can't wait to start another adventure.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire