samedi 15 septembre 2012

NPT simulation: first steps to unleashing our inner diplomat

It is officially the 4th week of school---starting this coming Monday. I think I'm ready to unleash my inner diplomat.

As I am taking the NPT Simulation class this semester, I have been given the task of being a part of the South African delegation along with another fellow from China!

After submitting our policy papers, it is time to get serious about negotiating and finding our allies.

So, without further ado, I present to you the NAM (Non-Aligned Movement) group minus Chile:


Fancy, aren't we? Yeah, that's our NAM car. It's a good thing we're doing this together. Who knows? Maybe we'll have something awesome to propose at the Nonproliferation Treaty Committee. As the African proverb says: "If you want to go fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, walk together." Thanks to Lovely for emphasizing this during our lecture. :)

Stay tuned for further news from the NPT simulation class ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire