vendredi 6 juillet 2012

SILP activity of the week




Another movie to watch, another movie to enjoy. Today's movie differed from the other 2 that we watched. This one was more serious, rather than funny, but nicely done. It's called Brother (Брат) made in 1997 starring Sergei Bodrov as the main character of the movie.

And speaking of SILP -- I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE IN THE END OF THE 4TH WEEK ALREADY. Do you know what that means?! We're half-way into the program! I can't believe it, time just flew by. I keep thinking I need to try hard, except my professor tells me I'm already trying hard so I don't need to be too impatient with myself. HA, that's definitely a problem of mine. I have a great deal of patience for other people except when it comes to myself.

There's a person at my school who keeps making manga character expressions. Sometimes I want to yell at him and say " YOU ARE NOT A FREAKING MANGA CHARACTER." I think I will, the next time he does it.

Finally, to end Friday and this week on a happy note, my best friend got a job! I'm so happy, excited and proud of her! Congratulations, Andrea Mina! =]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire