vendredi 13 juillet 2012

more owl-i-ness on the way

Thank goodness it's Friday! We just had a big end of the first session exam this past Tuesday so most of my time went to studying for that.

Luckily afterwards, I did have some time to relax and choose to watch To Rome with Love with a friend. Yep, I've decided, I'm moving back to Europe. It's going to happen.

Your everyday owl necessities. I adore them, but obviously don't have the funds to indulge too much.

Because you want owl eyes in the morning and night:

Who doesn't want a owl that tells time?!

Think of the hoot this owl will give every hour!


Or a owl timer??

It'll give a hoot to tell you when your food is ready! You can probably find them in Francesca's collections.

How would you like to carry an owl laundry bag?


Who knows, it might do your laundry for you!

If you like wine (as much as I do) here's something that will definitely brighten your wine time.

I really need to get one asap.

Because I can never stay away from coffee, I'd love to be drinking from this cup:

It'll keep your coffee warm and give your plenty of warmth.

Apparently I love tea as well.
I can't get away from this set.

So, who wants to eat from this?
Yes, soup and salad set.


Oh and one more thing:



Yes, one always needs an owl to sleep with.


Time to get back to work! The Eurasian director at CNS told me that grad students don't get breaks. Oh, I believe it alright. 


Happy Friday! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire