jeudi 26 avril 2012

je ne veux pas travailler!




Pretty much gives you what I feel like this week. Just too busy, too much to think about, and waaay to much caffeine.

So I was just notified that the Summer Language program here in Monterey might actually have a Russian class opened for my level. This means --- If I stay here, I'll have to work as well -- but I don't have to move anywhere. But Russia!! The program over there is cheap and I'll be in Russia! I'd feel pretty bad though because the minimum to start a class here in Monterey is 5 people -- I think they have just enough, including me, that is. So if I chose not to do the program, then I'd be letting the other 4 people down.

Then again, I JUST REALLY WANT TO GET AWAY FROM MONTEREY FOR A BIT. I want to travel again. I want to see the world. I want to meet more people. Meeting people during traveling was one of the best things ever. I truly enjoyed every trip I took.

Should I stay? or go to Russia?

@___@

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire