mercredi 25 avril 2012

the joys of grad school

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. Yes, it has come to that point when papers are due, projects are due, and finals to study for. Speaking of finals, I can't believe it's almost May. Where did my first semester of grad school go? It was a crazy few months tackling homework, papers, projects and work. Oh, not to mention the trip to China (My first experience in nonproliferation!). It's time to get going on the research and studying and reading. I suppose this is the joy of grad school.

I have a French test today that I'm supposed to be prepared for. I suppose I better get on with preparing for it.....like two days ago. The vocabulary section will be easy, but the other part? Non, je suis pas du tout prête. Ugh, I'm not looking forward to writing another essay today. I wish there was a sign that said, "Due to the lack of interest, the French exam has been cancelled today." Then again, I am too in love with the French language to do something like that.

So, summer. Russia?! That is a high possibility. Very high.

I just want to go traveling again. This travel bug in me refuses to be quiet at all. It gets too excited at the slightest mention of travel. In fact, if I do go to Russia this summer --- I'M MAKING A STOP IN LYON. Давайдавайдавай.

I am just all over the place today. But seriously when I get home, I'm going to sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire