lundi 17 octobre 2011

waiting to board the plane in Vancouver, destination, Beijing!

Here I am, waiting at the Vancouver international airport lounge. My plane to Beijing takes off at 13h55. So that's almost a 4 hour wait. But no worries, nothing a little music, reading and studying can't fix.

I got up at an ungodly hour of 3:50am this morning to get ready for my flight from SF. The picture you see is from this morning, and yes, that would be my plane.


I promptly fell asleep the moment the plane was in motion. And because I'm flying Air Canada, they spoke French! To be fair, it was quebecois French, so I did have a bit of a hard time understanding the accent. But nonetheless! French!

So, here I am, a year later at the airport. It's exactly the way it was before.


And thank goodness for free wifi in the airport. Hopefully, it'll be a smooth flight from here on. I met two other people who are also going to Beijing as well. So we're all sitting here and having some conversation. I'll have to get some food later. I'm thinking about getting a pumpkin spice latte...but that might not be a good idea before getting on a plane.


One of the people I met took this picture of me. Alright, definitely getting the munchies. Let's get the show on the road, and get to Beijing! Hopefully, the jetlag won't be that bad.

Until the next time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire