dimanche 9 octobre 2011

memories from Lyon

About a year ago, I was in Lyon, France, savouring the time spent in the beautiful foreign country with lots to offer. There, I met Anca. We had a class together both semesters. So around October of last year, we went to a fair together in Croix Rousse, in Lyon. We played some games and went on 2 rides. Right before this ride:


This was the conversation she and I had as she tried to persuade me to ride this thing:

Anca: don't worry, we'll be fine
Me: So, after the ride, I can kill you if I'm not fine?
*during the ride, while flipping upside down and going fast*
Me: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, AHHHHH, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.
Anca: KILL ME NOW, AHHHHH, KILL ME NOW!!!

I miss Lyon. I miss France. 



The little cute stuff we won after a ridiculous time of trying to get it.



It has truly been a great year. I will never forget the times we went shopping (my first high heel obsession), studying, having coffee, and biking around Lyon. I remember after our final, we had wine (rosé pamplemousse) in the café right next to my apt. It was so good, we each had 2 glasses. I also remember laughing a lot, to the point where we had no idea what we were laughing about. 


So, this post is dedicated to Anca (one of the first people I met in Europe), who spent this crazy year in Lyon, just like me as a foreign exchange student. 


And so the reminiscing continues....


Biz!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire