vendredi 24 juin 2011

let's face it...

Lunch break...aka coffee break

So, let's face it, I'm missing France. A lot. I've heard a lot of people feeling depressed after coming back from their awesome experience abroad. I can say the only reason I haven't felt that way is how busy I am, taking my awesome intensive language class. And oh my.

I just had a test today. I had a test 2 days ago. I have 2 other tests next week. YAY. Studying is consuming my life. I must say, this is quite good for me. It forces me to concentrate on something else, other than missing France and dreaming about all the cafes, pastries.

Most importantly, I miss my neighbors. How I got so lucky to meet them, I don't know. But I am very glad that they are part of my story now.

What I miss about France:

cobblestone streets
vieux Lyon
seeing Fourviere
boulangeries
pastries
traveling
taking the metro/trams
baguettes
speaking french on a daily basis
the building structures
food

.... and just about everything else

I miss France.

La vie est plus belle la.


Cheers to yer coffee. Lunch time over.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire