vendredi 2 janvier 2015

2015 goals and other delights

After two years of uncertainties and being in a state of constant stress, I'm going to change that this year. I may still be in a state of uncertainties, but none of that stress will get in the way of opportunities and carving my own path. I am certainly grateful to be working in my field again after a 10 month hiatus (a bit too long for my taste). All the past two years of hard work and persistence paid off and I still can't believe I was crazy enough to finish my Masters in a year and half instead of two years.  And I am also extremely grateful for the opportunity to be in Lyon once again (Read my favorite place). 2015 has already begun on a positive note and I plan on rocking the socks off of 2015.

Goals for 2015

1. Train for a half marathon (For Run in Lyon 2015)
2. Read 52 books 
3. Don't play it safe 
4. Learn 5 new piano pieces (Because 3 wasn't enough)
5. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss
6. Work hard and play hard because nothing is impossible
7. Continue improving on Russian
8. Explore more of France and take a trip to the Balkans
9. Restart kickboxing/Marial arts
10. Laugh hard and smile wide


2015, come at me!
Bonne Année, everyone!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire