vendredi 3 octobre 2014

final race update for 'run in lyon'

The race is Sunday. *Insert minor panic attack*


Oh, did I mention that it's going to rain too? That will be fun. And an experience. Get this, there are 25,000 people in the race. I'm wondering how they're going to fit that many in the Tunnel de Croix-Rousse. My friend and I picked up our t-shirt and documents this afternoon to avoid the crowd tomorrow. Place Bellecour was packed today so I imagine that on Sunday, it'll be even more packed. The 10km, semi-marathon and marathon participants will be starting together at 9h00 on Sunday. Here's the race route for 10km.


Let's get this show on the road. I can't wait until it's over. My training schedule is over and I can plan another race next year.

Final training schedule:


Totally freaking out. But it's going to be awesome. I never thought I'd be racing a 10km, let alone racing in Lyon. I can't say enough how grateful I am to be back and actually living once more in this beautiful city.

加油!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire