lundi 7 octobre 2013

those indian summer days

Looking out from the Aquarium on a morning jog


Another weekend over.

Not to mention 26C to 27C this weekend!! What happened to fall weather? It was like an oven in my apartment. I made iced coffee on Saturday because the heat was making me drowsy.

I finally got new business cards. They have owls on them. Yes, owls. Don't judge because the owls are super cute. On the plus side, it'll make people remember me better.

I'm mostly looking forward to the traveling. NYC in a week! To find information on the UNGA First Committee 68th session, look here. The session just started today! Follow me next week as I make my way through First Committee @XuejiaoHu

I don't foresee any breaks coming up despite the fall break that is coming up this weekend. It doesn't count as a break when there's a midterm after a break. So, you'll find me holed up somewhere in my room going through readings and power points again. Honestly, I do enjoy the busy-ness. And frankly, I'm getting pretty good at carving time for myself in the midst of all this crazy-ness.

I suppose I will also celebrate the mark to quarter-of-a-century old this weekend. I should do it in style. Meanwhile, I must get on with my school work and job hunting (read: in Europe). I have to fulfill my 2013 goals!

A bit random, but I'll give you Monday's quote of the week:


"La rue et moi, c'est une histoire d'amour."

Yves Saint-Laurent


That's me and Lyon. The story of love, right on the streets. Dreams always come true if you work for it. A year ago, I said I'd go back to Lyon. I did. Now I say I will be back in Lyon next year. It'll happen. After all, in the end, we always end up where our hearts are.

Happy Monday, everyone! Bon courage!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire