samedi 12 octobre 2013

25 things you learn when you turn that quarter-of-a-century old


(Courtesy: My Little Paris)
25 things I've learned

1. I'm so in love with European coffee
2. I may just live in Europe
3. I am actually capable of running a 10k
4. Being overdressed is better than under-dressed
5. I am so much more functional/productive in the morning
6. Red lipstick makes everything better
7. "Le futur, c’est comme la météo : ce n’est jamais ce que l’on nous a annoncé"
8. Always wear a smile
9. Be classy and fabulous (from Coco Chanel)
10. Rediscovering my love for heels
11. Wisdom doesn't come with age, it comes with experience
12. Lyon is beautiful under the rain
13. Dancing under said rain
14. Persistence and dreaming can make a happy life
15. I'll always be a Lyonnaise at heart
16.  How to wear discrete makeup
17. Once you start traveling, you never stop
18. We're always alone when facing our destiny...
19. I don't think I'll settle down for at least the next 6 years
20. Taking a chance at all the open doors
21.  Never waste time on things and people who don't deserve it
22. Laughter is the best way to lose weight
23. Be affectionate as much as possible
24. Inventing my life the way I want it to be
25. In 10 years, I'll be 35 years old - I'll still be pretty darn young!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire