lundi 21 janvier 2013

to lyon i go!

I am going to Lyon this weekend.

There. I have said it. Just because I can.

I might scream in excitement because this happiness can not be contained. Oh, and I might just eat my way through in Lyon this weekend. Speaking of eating, I can't stop eating Hazelnut/coffee wafers....

I was just going to stay for one day, but a dear friend of mine offered to host me for the night, so I couldn't say no to that. (And because I miss her and miss playing the piano for her.) I wonder how much has changed since the last time I was there.

...Ahhhh, I'm going to see this soon!

Ahhh---*slaps hand over mouth* before I wake up the entire house. Right. Well, I plan to spend this weekend laptop free but I'll have my phone and books. It's time to enjoy the sights and sounds of this lovely city without being attached to the hips with my laptop.

I've been having really strange dreams lately, not really sure why but it's just happening. Maybe it's all the sugar I've been ingesting. I should stop.... maybe. If that's even possible. And speaking of sweets:



I'm so close to it, I can smell it. And being totally immersed in French again. I think I might have another love affair with Lyon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire