lundi 27 août 2012

you're on, second semester of grad school!

First day of second semester grad school. I'm going to own it, instead of the other way around. It will awesome. I am completely in love with my Russian class. Yes, it's only been one class, but I think I can see myself having a love affair with this class.

I had 3 classes today back to back, and barely had time to eat lunch. But thanks to my friend -- I did eat something. It was great to see some familiar faces, among other things. I can see that this semester will be ridiculously busy, but fun. So I'll just need to remember to take it easy and to take a break when I need it. Other than that, I'll be running everywhere, from class, to work, to activities, to meetings. It'll be an epic semester.

First mini vacation this Thursday!!!!! I'm so ready for the road trip with my best friend, a wedding and disneyland!

Stay tuned for more coffee adventures in grad school.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire