jeudi 28 juin 2012

SILP activity of the week

Another movie night for the Russian SILP program! Today, we watched another Soviet film called Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future (Иван Васильевич меняет профессию)





Another comedy, this movie is actually available on youtube -- if anyone is interested in watching. It's pretty funny and they have songs that people today sing too!

An engineer in 1973 makes a time machine that brings Ivan the Terrible from his time period to the present and has hilarious adventures :)) 

And now, after being entertained, I must get back to studying since we have yet another test tomorrow! Oh the joys of being in an intensive language class. 

By the way, I really really want this: 
Or maybe I should just wait until I go back to France....(and plotting away).


Friday can't come any faster, then again it is Friday tomorrow. Thank goodness. I've never look so forward to the weekend in my life. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire