vendredi 22 juin 2012

1st SILP activity of the season

I just saw such a romantic Russian film this evening......


As if I need more reasons to be in love with the Russian language. Well ok, here's another reason! The film we watched today is called The Irony of Fate, or Enjoy your Bath! (In Russian: Ирония судьбы, или С лёгким паром!)




It's a comedy/romantic film. I loved the acting in there and the plot.  Set in the Soviet Union 70s, a man gets sent to Leningrad by mistake and has his life totally changed in one night: New Year's Eve. 


I can't give a summary because I'll ruin the movie, so watch it! 

                                                

Here's an except. The man is one of the main characters, named Zhenya, who is singing a song called "Если у вас нету тети" (If you don't have an aunt). And if you understand French, you can read the subtitles :)


Great movie to start out our first Russian activity, and I'm looking forward to more movies to come. Happy Friday!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire