mardi 13 mars 2012

freedom is a few hours away

(edit March 2012)


In about 3 hours I will be taking a midterm. After that, I'm going home, cleaning up, packing, driving back to the bay area...And tomorrow I get on the plane for China (My aunt arranged a facial for me in Beijing:))! I JUST NEED TO SURVIVE TIL 4PM TODAY. @_@

I can't wait. I can't wait to get on that plane and pass out, if I'm lucky, for the whole 12 hours. Unfortunately, I still do have some work to do while on the plane, so perhaps I'll sleep for half of the time.   And after the trip to China, I might actually get my life back....

I'm studying...in class. This week is midterms week, so most of my classes are thinning out quite a bit. People are skipping class to study for midterms. Well, I have nothing to complain about (other than being super busy, and having way to much to do). I mean, what's more interesting than studying about weapons of mass destruction? Yes, let's continue to discuss what kind of weapon a terrorist group would use to create panic in public. Or many what kind of chemical weapons can cause blindness, or choking...

By the way, I bought a mac air last weekend. I can't stop touching it, seriously. It's very pleasing to feel.

It's quiet in my house.... a bit too quiet -- which I solved by cranking up my music. Irony of all ironies.

I've been drinking too much coffee >< Hopefully in China, I'll stick to tea.

So, today
Mission: Midterm in Intro to nonproliferation class
Goal: Be so ridiculously right that it'll rock the socks off of my Prof.

Need to add more oil~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire