samedi 14 janvier 2012

vacation time soon?

Just 4 more days. 4 MORE DAYS. Until I get a week and half off of vacation before school starts. I can't wait. I don't really mind work. After all, it is bringing me income that I need to pay for grad school. But I'll be extremely glad of this break I'll have in the upcoming week. *SF-THIS-COMING-THURSDAY-OMIGOSH-SPAZ.

I got up so early today that it wasn't even dawn yet. And tomorrow I have to get up earlier because I start work at 7h. And the lovely reason for that is because there's another sleep over tonight, which (from what I heard) 500 people will be participating in. Oh gosh. The other reason I start at 7h is because the store wants to give these people one whole hour to shop instead of half an hour, like on New Year's Day. I might just need coffee tomorrow morning. I guess I don't really mind coming in early, because I get to leave early.

Just a bit after sunrise. 

My friend visited me in the aquarium today! She was also my roommate when I studied at Davis. All the crazy things we've done..... good times, good times. We used to cook together as well, since both of us love Chinese food. Unless we're super tired, and make pasta. Ahaha.

In an effort to finish preparing for the language placement test, I've been frantically devouring French books and articles, including anything grammar-wise. I do actually get a few opportunities to practice my French now that I finally have my language badges from the aquarium. Guests see them and automatically speak the language to me. It's kind of fun.

I should find a boyfriend who's either Russian or French but speaks both the Russian and French language.

4 MORE DAYS. Let's get on with the show.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire