lundi 7 mai 2012

monday mornings




It's that Monday morning grind! Let the fun begin for the next 2 weeks full of finals, papers and what not.
And what a way to start this Monday morning! From waking up at 6h45 to running to meet your professor at 7h20, life is anything but dull.

I think my professor may have just given me a clue/insight on my future. So much inspiration and motivation. Gaaaah, Time, slowdownformethanks! I just need a moment to absorb all this good stuff. It's just really relieving to hear someone tell me and encourage me to do what you are passionate about. Oh, also the fact that I may not as crazy as some people think I am. I must get on this.

Oh, need I also mention that I envy all the people I know who are in Lyon right now?

Also, while I'm going to finish my travel reposts, I think I'll also do a guide on Lyon --- aka what to eat, see, etc. It'll be a fun project! And probably a stress reliever from grad school. Just before getting back in the studying for Russian. Do I think I can get to 300 level after the 8 weeks? Yes, with a little bit of patience, hard work and loads of passion.

One of the questions posed by my professor....out of fun is: Are grad students rational? My answer? I'd say no. Definitely not. If we were rational, I don't think we'd be in grad school. =]

When the next two weeks are over...I'LL HAVE SURVIVED MY FIRST SEMESTER OF GRAD SCHOOL. The joys.

1 commentaire:

  1. Ooooh, I wanna hear more about "I think my professor may have just given me a clue/insight on my future." :) Do tell!

    RépondreSupprimer